SCHOOL COMMUNITY- RELATIONS
The main objective is: To promote a good working relationship with the school community which reflect the aspirations of all the stakeholders and universal values
A good school community relationship is an important aspect in the realization of the school’s goals and objectives. Therefore a good and cordial relationship between the school and the community needs to be strengthened.
To achieve this, the following will be done:
- Promote mutual respect for one another, property and boundaries
- Cultivate goodwill while playing respective roles effectively and efficiently
- Sustainably utilize shared and common resources for posterity
- Conserve and protect the environment while curbing n all manner of pollution
- Promote the general welfare of one another
- Constantly consult one another when need arise.